We strive to:
- Provide a safe, secure and supportive environment where all children feel valued and where we nurture tolerance and respect for self and others.
- Provide a happy, inclusive, caring community, which will nurture children and give them the confidence to develop holistically.
- Value each child as being unique and precious; recognising and encouraging the development of their personal gifts and talents so that they become self-motivated citizens who are respectful of the diverse world in which we live.
- Inspire and challenge all pupils. Encourage them to strive for high standards through promoting excellence and celebrating their successes and watching their confidence grow as they flourish, becoming lifelong learners.
- Foster curiosity and stimulate children’s imaginations by providing a curriculum which is enriching and challenging.
- Equip our pupils with the confidence, skills and vision to succeed in a technological and fast paced diverse 21st Century world.
Our six core values are:
Respect: We always listen to all adults and respond the first time. We always treat ourselves, others and property with care and respect.
Hope: We always have a positive attitude and approach each challenge with energy and optimism.
Perseverance: We always try our best, take pride in what we do, and keep going even when things seem hard.
Friendship: We always look after one another. We care for others and always use kind words and actions.
Thankfulness: We are always thankful and appreciate all that we have. We are polite at all times.
Trust: We always look after our school environment. We move around school safely and quietly.
We achieve together, we learn together, we succeed together