We strive to:
- Provide a safe, secure and supportive environment where all children feel valued and where we nurture tolerance and respect for self and others.
- Provide a happy, inclusive, caring community, which will nurture children and give them the confidence to develop holistically.
- Value each child as being unique and precious; recognising and encouraging the development of their personal gifts and talents so that they become self-motivated citizens who are respectful of the diverse world in which we live.
- Inspire and challenge all pupils. Encourage them to strive for high standards through promoting excellence and celebrating their successes and watching their confidence grow as they flourish, becoming lifelong learners.
- Foster curiosity and stimulate children’s imaginations by providing a curriculum which is enriching and challenging.
- Equip our pupils with the confidence, skills and vision to succeed in a technological and fast paced diverse 21st Century world.
Our three core values are:
Respect: We embrace our differences and listen to others. We treat ourselves and others with care and thought. We look after our school and belongings.
Kindness: We are honest. We look after one another. We are polite and appreciate all that we have.
Perseverance: We have a positive attitude. We approach every challenge with energy and optimism. We take pride in what we do and keep going even when things seem hard.
We grow together, we learn together and we achieve together.